Friday, May 28, 2010

Inez bufday

Hapi bufday ya , Inez !




Tis is my bufday post n also my 1st new post for my new blog ....

i closed my old blog .. cos of some odd reason ....

akhem,akhem...

ooh ya ...

jus finish my exam ~ finally ....

woohoo ... cn celebrate my bufday hapi hapi ....

nw ... inez is totally change ....

inez very very crazy ... cnt find the punca ~ aiks ~

guys , i apologize for tat ... i knw sometimes i'm a bit over ...

bt .. i jus cnt stop myself to do those stupid crazy things ..~



hmm ... a bit suprise whn he sms me ...

he is the 1st ppl sms me and wish me : hapi bufday

i thought he wont sms me ...

2nd , yee

3rd , sista , angela ....

gotta buy myself a present ....

later go Jusco buy tat ring .... ( a present tat i desire )

celebrate v frens ...

Picca will post on whn inez free ....

No comments:

Post a Comment