Thursday, October 3, 2013

HAIR CUT

I decided to post my hair cut, some of you may think it is lame. 
i am going to post it anyway because i want to tell the world i have a hair cut. lol 

cut 3 inches of hair. 
bad hair all gone. 
i love my hair now, my boy loves it, my mom loves it.
everyone loves it. 

i don't really miss my hair
because now i look nicer and tidier.

REASON I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR?

1. i bleached my hair, and dyed to purple, which caused a big damage to my  hair
my hair is superb dry, fizzy and tangled.
i hate to comb my own hair, it was tangled tangled and tangled all the time!
i hate to wash my own hair, it was tangled tangled tangled and tangled all the time!
i hate to blow dry my own hair, no matter how i blow dry it, it still looks fizzy!

2. there are many times, my boyfriend and i were slept together and the whole night or half of the night i was shouted at him, telling him not to crimp on my hair.

3. i will not have a day with good hair, it was fizzed. only when i went to saloon and let my hairstylist to fix it for me. wasted a lot of money!






this is my hair, i captured at saloon.
my hair color is violet brown! my current love color.
my hair was at the waist length. 
damn fizzed,  it was like i forever can't blow dry it to straight, smooth hair.

CUT IT. I AM PISSED OFF WITH THIS DAMAGED HAIR.

i really love how golden phoenix saloon turned me. 
first was my purple hair color
and now my middle short hair.

 this was after:


idk it was my own perception or what.
my hair looks healthy now! i love it so much
and i am so happy!


the second day:

i woke up, i don't need to straighten it with straightener. 
i just comb it and i am done and ready to go out! 


third day:
 i washed my hair, 
omg...this hair saved me a lot of shampoo! 
lastime i used 1 hour (at least) to 2 hour to blow dry my hair and took care of it
but now, omg...i just need 20 minutes!
saved a lot of time too! also, feel much lighter now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment