Thursday, July 8, 2010

PN CHUNG








tis post specially for our pn.chung .

Pn Chung , my phyic teacher ...

Amongs the teacher , she is my most respected teacher

Now she is leaving .. how to do wit my result ?

a little worried

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pn Chung begin to teach my class from form 4 till nw

At the beginning of the class

We had some views about the teacher's teaching method

Cos she jus ask us copy copy copy !

I do not understand why we do tis ..

lame !

jus copy the notes , can help ?

whn our result came out , it tel me : SURE !

cos i pass my 1st physic test !

jus read the notes tat i copy ...

u may now think , jus pass onli wor , nt ( A )

pass is enuff for me !

last minute study those notes oso can let me pass !

if i work hard before the test , i can definitely tel u

i SURE get A !

so .. after tat test .. i start agree wit her weird methods
ok .. i copy lurrrrr ~

nw .. i have done quite well in my exam ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately .. she was leaving ...

we are not willing to leave her ~

Jason yee make teacher a video ...

NIce ...

We play to the teacher to see ..

i criend !

gosh ~

T,T

very touch ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

gotta get A for my physic !

tis is my promise to U ; Pn Chung !




No comments:

Post a Comment