Thursday, July 22, 2010

MY LIFE _ PART 1

wow~ oredi 11days no renew my blog !


sorry .. JULY test ~


hmm ~ July test jus finish yerterday ...


bt doesn't mean tat i can relax


Time will not stop because of me


So , i canot stop my steps


To apprciate the beautiful things tat around me anymore


NW


I ned to study hard , catch up all the syllabus tat i missed


and oso study for my SPM-trial


com'on gal ...


no time for u to waste !


Spm jus around da corner !


watcha u waiting huh?!


ergh !


Guys ! dun date me anymor !


i gotta spend my time v my ,


hubby chemistry , dear physic , babe bio ,
add math darling , sejarah wiffy ~ n still gt
math , bm , bi , bc , pm !


ahhh ! i think after SPM i ned to make appointment v


Psychiatrist ~ !


to remove all my stress ~!


if nt i'll be sent to mental hospital


haha ~


oohya ~ KENA PLKN



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


alemak ~ panic nw !


memang lucky a me ~


bt buy TOTO no win =.=


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


TODAY go for the test drive ~


i pass !


wohooo ~


* TODAY MOOD*

*BAD*



No comments:

Post a Comment