Saturday, December 18, 2010

PREPARETION

yup~20/12/2010 im goin to spore wit Jane Tan~

Sound goooooood.....our graduation trip!

Plan-ed our schedule...yesterday...

nice plan~muahahahaha.....any vacancy for trip planner?i think im suit to be a trip planner~

look---->our schedule---->





Clothes!gosh....my baggage to small....nt enuff space....

Dear keep say "u jus go for 4days~NO ned brin so many clothes to thr...u can buy at thr if reali nt enuff"

ei....Mr.Lee...U pay for me ?

i think my mum is the smartest mum in tis world!she teach me to roll my clothes......view tis picca....learn it!

nw...i hav more spaces to brin more clothes~





MY BAGGAGE :

Inside:
*top 12pieces
*bottom 8pieces
*personal clothing 8set
*bikini
*curlers
*skin care set
*tissue 6packs
*towel
*shampoo
*toothbrush
*cosmetic
*bear



no matter where i go...

i MUST bring them wit me!

I will nt go anywhr

if i dint put on some make up...

for me...foundation is most important

no mascara...is ok

no eyeliner...is ok

no lips gloss...also ok

bt no foundation...kill me!



Our ticket(s):


*Universal studio
*flights
and
*hotel


we r goin at monday,10.45am

so...guys....dun miss me for 4days

once i hav chance,i will post my status at Facebook....

stay tuned at my blog...

will post up all trip picca(s)

after i bac from spore~






No comments:

Post a Comment