Friday, February 18, 2011

EXCESS !!

call bac from my memories....details on goin...

pop!out....found....Fb status on someday...

some kind lik "gals should not think tooooo much....it will lead us to trouble whn tat happen...."

yeah...I post-ed it on my Fb....N months ago...

N months later,few days ago....

im in a excess mode!

i think too much...and i failed to be a..erm..GIRLFRIEND!

yeah.....i mean it..i mean....im failed....

Sound like....erm....slap myself wit my own hand!

haha....

wat happen???erm....own problem...

freakin' SAD....not me..but him....

Sorry.....soooo sorry.....

yeah.....good.... " u like a stone!"-Jane Tan

tis sentence slap me up....

pls...Inez yen...wake up!DUN BE STONE ANYMORE!

time to wake up..

open ur eyes....brin all the information to ur heart,not brain....

see!hw lucky u are.....appreciate it.....

Stupid~

well...im soo sorry..guys....i spoilt everythings...but...trust me..

it will not happen anymore...

misunderstand-prevent it,ask for answer...so tat,u wont angry for ur own stupid thought

clear my mind via delete all "folder"...click into recycle bin....un-restore all....

restart....everythings back to 0....make it perfect again...

we will better or even the best......

smile :)


Love you.

But i want u Love me more than i Love you..

yeah...is you..Mr.lee!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment