Monday, January 9, 2012

090112





9th of Jan....classes started ...

finally I came to Degree...

3years to go..~ but now i started to feel the stress is coming like a wave...

I am taking FINANCIAL PLANNING...u will ask..what is financial planning..?

ok...let em explain...financial planning often related a budget which need to organize an individual's finance and sometimes it also related to spending and saving for future income..

not only this...financial planning also refers to  an investment plan...something like some project which may produce future income, and also may involve in shares..
( future information...do refer to google...i knew mine explanation is poor) 

well....i love MONEY...I'm superb realistic....i love play around with money...i love the challenge that money brings...i love investment..

and my dad always said im a little wolf ( tricky )...i should go for that...

so..tadaa...I'm IN...financial planning....

the first day for this course...today..i met my quantitative method's lecturer and also learning skill's lecturer

not like lastime, the first day stepped into INTI...no more superb nervous feel...just felt like "oh..back to here again..uhm..."

but friends are all gone :( sobs.....have to re-start everything ...aiks

omg...i damn god quiet...no one talks with me..im bored....

superb bored...i should go for some new friends....i need to talk...i need !!! 

oh ya...go for rebonding...finally!!! i love my hair...my boy said it's nice  :D

(will post up picture on next post...for those not following my FB) 

CNY is coming....cleaned my room.. especially wardrobe....cleaned 40% clothes out...

i have no clothes to wear...i need to buy more "hiak hiak....!!



note: for those who wants to add my facebook account...please join my page 
ur action is appreciated 
too many network friends
so now have to separate btw close friends and network friends
and profile is under "cleaning process"..if you..yes..you...have see this post...
please..join my page before i clean u out 
:) 
thx and have a nice day  


1 comment:

  1. Me too...everything hav to start all over again XD

    ReplyDelete