Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22052012

is 22th of May, always, time flies...

i can never caught it...so, why not i just slow down my pace when i am not in a hurry?

this week is the last week for my semester break, but, i am going to have one more week XD 

because i am going to Singapore with my dearest :) i think Singapore will become our "always go" country

because it is near, and it is better than where we are now

oh yaaa...i have changed my blog's skin...so, it is nice? i feel that is much better than previous one because i wasted one whole day to customize it! such a hardworking blogger..heeehee 

Birthday coming soon, this year i am going to celebrate it at Johor! with my parents, and beloved! yay! 

between, i born in year 1993, so in chinese's calculation, i am 20 years old, while in ang mo's calculation, i am only 19 years old...

Now, you sure have a question.. what is ang mo's calcualation? and what is chinese's calculation? 

ok..i don't know who to explain it...is this a good answer? haha

Chinese people are very "pantang". whenever there is a 9 in your age, i.e, 19,29,39....you can't celebrate your bday with grand, because they believe that once you celebrate it with grand, you may not pass the year peacefully, you may die or have accident ... *choi...*touch wood

So, this year, when people asked me "how old are you?" my answer is " chinese's calculation, 20! " 

^.^ 



P/S : i have created new photo album on my facebook, feel free to visit..there are many special things ready to sell at cheapest price :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment