Friday, January 11, 2013

SURPRISE

ALOHA! i am back..

ok ok, i am here to announce that i am a manicurist and pedicurist now!

i am so happy, though i haven't get my certificate. i am graduated as a real manicurist and pedicurist now!

i know how to do a full set of manicure and pedicure. i can draw any pattern..ok la, not ANY, but SOME 

i know to do 3D nail art and tadaa! nail extension! 

i used 3 months on the course...quite tired la..have to study, do assignment, tests and attend nail class

but, it is all worth. 

i like to have pretty things on me, like pretty clothes, accessories, shoes..etc..

same to do with my nails, back to two or three years ago, i was so so so obsess on pretty nails..

those Japanese gyaru always have pretty and bling bling nails...i was so so so envy la

on year 2011, i begged my parents to let me learn it, but, objected. sad la

until year 2012 (late october), i have enough money, i paid for it, i learned it.

Congrats to me :) 






for seremban people: contact me for RSVP or any request via email ( i will give you my number)

No comments:

Post a Comment