Thursday, September 16, 2010

IM SICK .

Today , a hot , boring , Thursday .

wake up at 1030am

Sore throat .. Cannot hold tat pain ..

Kind of like throwing up some blood ...

I've been drinking lotsa water ...

Ineffective !

ergh ... Very sick !

Don't wanna to talk , once i talk , its kill me .

Sore throat comin' wit cough ! AND THN flu ~

* faint *

every nite , cnt sleep well . another day ned go to school .

Tis kind of life is Torment-ing Me ~ !

Feel lik wanna cry ..

aiks .. weak Inez . useless Inez

Switch-ed off my Satio .. dun wanna contact v any1 ..

Cos im in a bad mood

and i wanna calm down my mind , relax myself , take enuff of rest ..

IF nt i will be Debacle !

Jus wanna apologize to some1 at here ..

- Im kinda sorry for tat nite attitude .. im kinda crazy tat nite , i know .. so sorry ..
Im too sick , and my mind is out of control ... i duno wat happen v me ..
maybe im jealous or maybe im oredi debacle .... hope u understand me ..
and hope u will fulfill ur promises ... Cos im kinda trust u . Now -
by Inez

1 comment:

  1. hope you are getting better… sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete