Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MY LIFE _ PART 7

ok .. am ponteng today ..

tomorrow oso ...

Stay at home online , frm 1000am till nw ~

kINDA BORING 

bt .. stay at hom better thn go to school

School jus lik Hell

i dun lik school - frm da day I step into my secondary school !

U knw why ? i think u duno ..

I gonna tel u nw ..

1. School rule(s) - hate it much .. i need to cut my long hair to short hair !
    WTF ! i cry for my hair tatime ... Nails ... Cut if off til cant c da white region !
    wat ? hey .. crazy izit ?!

2. Student attitude - wat kind of little child nowadays produce by the adults !?!
    children nw r gettin idiot , pretenting lik a 17,18 yrs old whn they r jus 13,14 yrs old !
    OH MY GOSH ! memang tak tahan ..... * faint *

School make me crazy ..~

bt .. ok .. goin graduate 2months later ...

im free for 2months later !

ahemmmm ~

still gt wat to say ~

oohya ..

today , early in da morning , my Q Jane tan giv me a call

WTH ~ im sleeping u knw ?!

i 4giv her .. no give her any faul language

she say : ei , i tel u ar .. jus nw oo .. i saw yit you giv things to edmund le ... and i heard david ask him , who buy 4 u d a ? thn hor .. edmund say so loud , girlfriend la ! he lik scare i dint heard .. say so loud ...

( translate fom chinese )

thn i answer Jane say : thn u go infront him , tel him , ur gf cum so late o ? jia yen Bf  cum whn she broke up v u la  !

THN , me and Jane laugh together ! haha

wat a big joke ! ~

hey .. GUY .. i gonna tel u ~ if u have a gf nw .. i wont hav any feeling(s) .. cos .. (so sorry to say tat) .. u r nt important 4 me anymore  .. dun expect i will cry for tat ! i WONT .. cos .. u nt worth it ... KNW ? UNERSTAND ? dun do those stupid things anymore ~ by inez

No comments:

Post a Comment