Sunday, January 16, 2011

MY LIFE PART_13

Is sunday~!Rest for wholeday.....After fully charged...tomorrow continue to work haRD~

YESTERDAY.....date wit my dear....nice day wit him~

gosh.....he was the 1st guy...keep starring at me whn i make up!

and...he was the only one tat i let to see em make up~even my bro also cant..~

HAve our movie before dinner-"GREAT DAY" a.k.a "天天好天"


nice...sooooo touch....i cried!paiseh~dear coax me whn he saw i cry~~

Sweet nia~haha!

i lik a lil' baby~~haha!

aiyoooo...cant control my tears~

thumbs up for tis movie!better than woohoo~ !

Dinner at Boston~

*my leng zai bou buii*

saturday..bt less customer thr....weird~

Both of us ordered Cheese Baked Rice~we both like it!

his with fish,mine with chicken~~

he forced me to finish it!bad guy!!!

damn full~

thn walk a while~Hom~

chat in my room~talk many many things~

now i jus realize tat...tis guy...is good till the max.....

dear...sorry for my capricious..or i doubt-ed u before

i promise i wont have those stupid action anymore....

I promise!! love u much~

as i said yesterday...u is u....nt him...nt same....

different character....nw..u r my guy..i have to trust u all the time...

no no no! is Must!

Must trust u all the time! jus lik u trust me all the time~



P.S-IM NT LALA MUI!!!!!

2 comments: