Wednesday, July 20, 2011

UNTITLED

This afternoon...im so so so sleepy...not enough of rest...

so..later have to take a short nap...and continue the war with my books :)

Okay...i guess u guys are waiting for the news of my baby girl.charlene

well....she is alright now...i visited her yesterday...

she still under observation...lying on the bed..she is  very weak....

pls dont disturb her....no phone call no visit.....she need to rest.....thx

for those who still wondering what's happened, here is your

 answer------>my baby girl involved in an accident....

happened so suddenly...

charlene tan will never give up her life...god've be with me ysterday for the tough time....he set an angel beside me:)-charlene tan

Bless for her....

im here waiting you come home...so sorry...i cant share your pain...
my heart was broke when i saw u on the bed...now i just realize...u r not only my best friend..
you are my sister..

addition: for those who are trying to take her condition to make news or other things,please stop....hypocrites

the time of US

No comments:

Post a Comment