Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16112011





as you guys know, i finished my public exam...

a week past, and i have nothing to do in that week..

sleep, eat, shit, TV, Facebook...bla bla bla 

when study, hope to finish the course as fast as possible

when finished, hope to go back to school...

HUMAN !! 

idk what i want..am lost..planned to have a part time job, but something happened, my plan ruined ): 

currently at kl..

oh ya, the picture reminds me, hang out last Sunday with my besties....how long we didn't meet? 



i can't really remember...well...busy with my exam.. "nice excuse" (:

thanks for the nice purple hairband...like it (: 

sorry for prepare nothing for you, wait ya, X'mas present is coming ~

just now went for dinner with my aunt and uncle...and also two cuties ( cousins ) 

individual steamboat with Japanese's style rotatruder, 



cool huh? damn full..

rm29 per head...not very expensive...go and try it!! 

i lost the name card, but the restaurant is at Puchong 

look at the time now..

i gtg..

sleep!!

nitez <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment