Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ANOTHER CRAP.JUST SWING WITH IT


Time over day by day, and me, everyday same rhythm..

waiting the day back to seremban, currently at johor bahru...

i miss seremban, i miss my friend, and also my beloved hubbii boy...

yesterday went to the nearest Jusco with my mom, she bought me Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Eye Cream by NARUKO


thx mama :) 

it's just 15g

but it's sufficient for eye area

the correct steps using the eye cream: 



my dark eye circle is getting serious, have to treat it well so that i wouldn't become a Panda  

besides that, here to introduce some products by NARUKO that I'm using 

Niaouli & Tea Tree Acne Clay Cleanser 


Niaouli & Tea Tree Acne Toner


Niaouli & Tea Tree Acne Moisturizer 


Niaouli & Tea Tree Night Mask 
i have used NARUKO's products for almost one year

i just can say that, it's effective!! 

you can see that how much i love NARUKO 

thanks to NARUKO, i have my pretty face :) 

you should have a try 

i used to buy it online because i stay at seremban, 

last time i bought all the products from KBS world

but recently, i can't get it from there anymore, 

idk what reason 

so, i start to buy through their official website

and they sent to my house all the way from Taiwan 

so sweet 

now I'm at johor, i found them on the rack !! 

now i just realize they have changed the Niaouli & Tea Tree  "clothes" 

i mean they have new appearance 

few months ago, i said i want to gain weight, 

is successful, and is over 

oh no...

over over over

now, i outta shape !!

out of control :( 

so now have to exercise to keep it back to a balance shape 

so sad !! 

and yet, i still eating all the time 

failed :( 

failed :( 

FAILED :( 

good night world 

time to bed :) 

love ya 






No comments:

Post a Comment