Monday, June 3, 2013

TODAY'S - 03062013

today is Monday
heavy Monday's blues
my class at 10am, i woke up at 8am.
felt so shit. 
i hope i can sleep a while more
but NO, i can't afford to skip any class anymore. 
i told myself, no matter how, what, why, when, whatever shit
i must attain FULL A for all my three subjects! 



ok, went to UNCLE JANG KOREAN RESTAURANT to have brunch today.
this is not the first time i went there. the first time i went was with boyfriend and (boyfriend's sister and her boyfriend) 
today, my second attempt. ok la, i can't forget the delicious DAK GALBI ! 
always wanted to go back again, but, u know..life is kind of busy? 
today is the day. today went with many people. so so so so happy. 

so happy to see people around , eat also more happy la. lol
* they're boyfriend's family members. got mummy there, younger brother, aunt and uncle, cousins and sister who took this picture. 

tell me you're drooling now, i am. wtf

i am totally broke down, i want ! i can smell the aroma from here, shit. am i getting crazy? 

we are in our napkin, like baby? 
cute right. 
hater gonna hate. my hater snap backs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment