Friday, August 6, 2010

FINALLY > IS EASY



Finally i knw tat , im kinda STRONG .

hey ~ im nt puji-ing myself .

although .. sometimes .. i cry ..

bt tat nt show im weak ..

tats jus my way of Abreaction !

im strong enuff to face him , im strong enuff to continue my life although he is nt v me , im strong enuff to stand up to face my  problem , im strong enuff to do all the stuff tat ned guys to hlp me .
CONCLUSION : no him i wont die

So . Nw . im back . im nt goin to escape . i choose to face it . i duwan to bcome a corward anymore !

put down all tis stupid LOVE ~ nt suit for me at tis moment , cos im goin to study hard for my spm .

hey .. i will nt cry anymore . smile . i will smile . everyday . nt fake smile . bt smile from my deep heart .

am put down jor .. i knw we no chance jor .. so .. okay .. bye bye .. my love .

i buried our love . cos . Our love  oredi die .

No comments:

Post a Comment