Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY LIFE_PART 5

waooo .. How time flies ..?

jus left 2dys thn I finish my trial jor ....

tis month past so fast ....

fast till I oredi 4get the date of the day ...

Jus a bit blur ....

bt somehow ...

tats gud .. whn Im in a  blur situation ...

at least I no ned care those things happen around me

I can do wat I lik , wat I want ...

i enjoy it ....

Learn frm YEEYANG !

- no frens is nothing wat ! lagi gud , lagi free -

HE is the only 1 will say tis , I think

he treat everythings very open ...

for me .. I cant ... so i very admire him ..

He is my Idol ~

bt .. I hope 1dy he will find his true fren ...

ermm .. bout my life ... nothing special ..

everyday study , jus sleep few hours ... bla bla bla ...

hmm ~ today 3.55am ..

whn Im studying my chemistry .. i  Debacle !

i cried on my chemistry reference book ...

thn .. i suddenly wan call HIM !

oh gosh ~ wat happen o ~

bt .. at the end .. i dint !

cos .. ergh .. no reason ..

find him will show tat Im damn useless !

Im a kinda strong gal .... so .. i can face my problem

BY mySELF

.................................................................................................................

THIS TOUGH ROAD < I WILL WALK THROUGH IT !


No comments:

Post a Comment