Monday, August 30, 2010

MY LIFE _ PART 6

ahahaha ~ 2day , 30/08/10

i finished my biology exam ~

phew ~! finally ...... finished !

still left 1 subject - bahasa cina !

after tat , my trial , is , finish !

hapi dao ~ ! cnt describe ah my feeling !

today also da eve of  malaysia day ~

many frens planing go to c da fireworks ...

i wan go oso ~

whn i tel my dear , CK : ei dear , i wan go out tonite , go c fireworks ~

thn he answer me say : u still small a ? childish ...

WAT !!! lik tat means childish ah ???

=.=

terus bo mood jor ~

k .. i go by myself ! but .....

SOBS ! no car !!!! WT !~!

GERAM-nya ....

waiting ppl fetch me go out ~!

Nvm ... tis sunday my house gt party ...

i gonna play til crazy on tat day !

SIAPA HALANG SAYA , SAYA AKAN BUNUH U !

muahahahahaha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment