Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/2011

good evening...

passed trial and now im preparing for public exam..

gonna prepare well....

im tired :( 

everyday live with books...my life is going crazy..i have no one to talk to....

i just can talk with bookssss....ewwwww!! i hate it



Do you know what is SAYS.MY?

 i bet some of you must know about it....

im the member of says.my....and i earned some money from there and do remember ARTHUR's Day?

yes..i get my tickets from SAYS.my also :) 

says.my is a people powered media, by sharing the links that posted by the host of says.my...

u may get RM0.20 or 0.40 per click, or even higher than this 2 rates!! no doubt!!!

share the links that posted by host on your facebook, twitter or blog...if your friend click on the links, u may get rm0.20 per click!!!! yes..per CLICK!!!

what you waiting for?!

join SAYS.my today by click in this link :) SAYS.MY

happy working with SAYS.my :)

do pm me if you have any question :)

1 comment:

  1. u can try this too, online survey http://my.ipanelonline.com/register.html?inviter_id=849732, detail: http://workon9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete