Wednesday, August 8, 2012

08082012

if u are following my instagram/facebook/twitter, u should know that i have highlighted my hair

is purple in color, finally i put some color on, lol

i did on left side, i think that's unique to do it on one side...wait for the color fade off ..i am gonna do it both side

getting addicted on it, i am so in love with purple color...! 

this is the second time i did the highlight

first time, i did it at my mom's friend saloon, while waiting my aunt for her rebonding..

the result was not satisfied, the color is more to red, something like redish purple..

i am sad when i saw the result, so i did the second time after a week 

this time, i went to the saloon that i used to go

for seremban people, u may know there is a saloon at era walk, named golden phoenix 

i used to go there for trimming...so they recognize me well..lol

this time, i got them for my highlight! 

my hair done my Jeff, used 2.5 hours for my hair done! 

and the result was very fantastic ! 

i dont know u can see the color in this picture or not...but in real the color is quite obvious, and is nice with curls! 


they have my hair bleach for two or three times 

my hair is now dry like hell, and i can't wash it daily 

need to do treatment frequently 

whatever, i am gonna to have to color again if it fades..

looking forward my next color

boyfie asked me go for pink, but i want to have purple again..

perhaps purple with pink ? 

lol

Seremban S2 uptown start to have many Japanese Restaurants

recently, i went to the new Japanese Restaurant with boyfie 

ordered Sukiyaki and Tempura set 

this is the Sukiyaki: 


well, the Sukiyaki's soup is too sweet, that is out of my limit, i dont really like it 


the Tempura set, nothing special

for sure, i took a plate of baby octopus from the belt..

that's amazing, the only thingy i like..

the baby octopus is nice... 

if u went there, they will serve you one food menu and a beverage menu

you will want to check the green tea on the beverage menu, sorry to say so, 

there is no GREEN TEA on the menu! 

you have to ask for it

stupid me ordered green apple juice 

who will go there order juice or any other drinks to match with Japanese's food ?! 

forget about it

Monday i drove to KL to meet with my boyfie

and went to Paradigm Mall 

first, lunch with boy and his friends at Italiannies 

because i want to have pasta! 

a Shrimp and Asparagus Alferdo for me, 

Fettuccine Tartufo for boyfie 

Classic Carbonara for Sarvin ( bet u know who's him if u have followed me for a time) 

Pepperoni Pizza for Khai Shin (hope i spell it right, boyfie's friend) 
such a cute guy 

Chicken Milanese for Shawn ( also friend of him ) 

then, shopping time for me..lol 

bought some new clothes at Padini, Cotton on and  Brands outlet 

loving my lace's vest <3 

that's all for today....










No comments:

Post a Comment