Saturday, June 19, 2010

CHAN WA BAND IN CONCERT

! inez !



yesterdy go MPS hall listen my school band concert ~ v my dear cousin sis , Misty and her friend , Jerry

Jerry reach misty's house bout 6.15pm  .. he fetch us go .. v his little MyVI ~

his driving skill memang gud .. me keep on say : i'm nt in a hurry ... cos he drive dao very fast !

TRAFFIC JAM ! yiu ..

v 3 reach MPS about 6.40pm .. wow ~ early nia ... thn me n misty on da car chat ..till 7.00pm

wait till beh tahan thn me n misty go in 1st .. leave Jerry wait da ticket alone at outside ( cos my ticket at Jackson ho thr )

Concert start at 8.00pm ( very tepat masa ) ... btw tat rest for 20mins ....

tat 20 mins i go behind chat v my dear dear thy all .... all say i very tall ! haha ! cos i wear high-heeled shoe !

tat concert nt bad oo ~ i lik da background ! BRAVO ~

tat concert main conducter is zi jian .. ( i think ) ... he so leng zai wor .. yesterdy onli la .... haha

after tat concert v go A&W ! CK join us ... waffer ! yummy ! haha ~ i cnt finish my waffer ... Misty keep on nag me ! say i waste da food ... sobs !




( dun kill me ya whn u 2 saw tis picca )

thn go hom lur ... Belly full ~ reach hom oredi 11.45pm ...

quicky remove my make-up , take bathe ...

i wanna on9 d .. bt dad using computer ! ish ... cant on9 .. sienz jor ...

thn .. go oi oi lo ... sobs !


2 comments: