Saturday, June 5, 2010

^.^ holiday

heehee ~ holiday lurr ~
can rest for 2weeks'
hapi dao ~
today so pig er me ..
sleep til 12.00pm jus wake up ...
i off jor my hp .. wake up , on my hp ..
walao .... many ppl find me ....
explode jor a my hp !
 ... i no reply them ....
cos i still very tired *-*
brush teeth , wash face , breakfast
thn kemas my room ...
my gosh ! many dust errrrr  !
i allergy d le ! after kemas ...
sneeze lik hell !!!
pengsan !
cepat go bathe ...
take some medicine ...
thn ok a bit jor .....
weak weak d me T,T
thn ...
lay on sofa , turn on TV ...
continue my JANETBIN !!
skip jor my lunch ....
nvm la .... janetbin lagi important thn my lunch ....
duno can do wat le ...
2weeks holiday ....
sometimes i dun lik holiday cos ...
i duno can do wat aaaaaa~
tumbuh cendawan jor ....

1 comment: