Thursday, April 21, 2011

WHAT-CHA GOING ON ?!

a lil' bit delirious...

Brain's juice running dry :(

just finish my chemistry report,4 pages...~ and now, biology report..

im tired!!!no no no..no time to sleep!!!

arghhhhh~erghhhhh~!

"haha...u deserve it~who ask u do it on last minute?"

"Im so sorry :( "

*ps: Conversation between me and myself

back to topic, what-cha going on?!

no, i dont know....what?! i really dont konw~

Although im the victim,Im was called " killer"...

why why Why?!

i said " i dont konw!"

so....what-cha going on?!

u know the truth,everyone know the truth!

but who are standing out to help me clarify?!

no-one!

no-one!!

i hate this!!!!

really.....

i kept silent from the beginning till now, does not mean that u can climb up to my head and step on it!!!

ps: too angry....sorry...by the way..continue switch to silent mode..

i used to do that..



No comments:

Post a Comment