Monday, October 18, 2010

FAMILI DAY

1st time i go chiong k wit my famili......

Nice,Sweet,Hapi and Cute!

nice day...After dinner i suggest-ed go chiong k...

Thn,my uncle jump up and said " ok! " he look-ed at me wit his big eyes..

He kinda like chiong k,my dad oso ! my mum booked room at Ruby Box

About 9.15pm we reach-ed thr...Start-ing...Stuffy~cos my dad and uncle keep sing-ing old songs

=.=

After 1hour........

my mum ask Misty " y u duwan sing?"

Misty answer => ah woon gor gor(my dad) holding tat remote...how I select songs ?

Thn my dad jus put down the remote...Misty terus rampas and duwan let my uncle get it~

She pick lotsa song...~ bt less sing cos my dad and uncle duwan put down the mic....

I think she jus sang a song...kolian~

go hom at 11pm..jus 2hour...my uncle keep say nt enuff,nt enuff...nextime wan go again~



Inez.Wei cheng.Wei sheng

Misty.wei sheng

Dad.Uncle

MY dearest dad n mum

My uncle n aunt





No comments:

Post a Comment