Thursday, October 7, 2010

MY LIFE_PART 8

hmmm....skip-ed school for 3days...

today, finally i go to school.....

whn i wash-ed up~sobs....no tat mood wan go to school~

wanna stay at hom text wit my sick dear....

pity Mr.lee .... sick oredi~

quite serious...i think....

reali reali no tat mood wan go to school~

keep on muttering thr..."i duwan go to school...i duwan go to school..."

till my aunt beh tahan...she said"duwan go to school?later i kick u out~"

SOBS ! heng..."go lo ... go lo ..."

Reach-ed school at 7.12am....

Jane reach-ed jor ! yea...i gave her a small suprise~

I jump-ed out frm behind to scare her ...

guess what her response ...~ (same as my prediction~)

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! "

nahhh~ she shout-ed very very very loud!

made me felt kinda shame ~

ergh...i swear...i will nt do tat stupid thg Again!

All day in class .... do ... nothing.....~

Stuffy !~!

till the school end

i still said

"i duwan cum to school"








No comments:

Post a Comment