Tuesday, November 16, 2010

END OF MY SECONDARY



16.11.2010

I graduated.....

My secondary school life - the end.....

5yrs had passed....This 5yrs,I have experienced many,many things

Finally I grew up...Now i thought back to the "old me",I feel a bit...funny....

Last time,I was kinda Opinionated....I was stupid....I was naive...

and Im also a bad student fails to comply with school rules...

Full stack of disciplinary problems....are related to me....

Naughty rite?haha...Fortunately....Nw Im nt the BAd student anymore :)

Im already wake up from my mistakes...I swear...I will not make the same mistakes again!

Tis 5yrs memories,i will appreacite it...keep in my heart....

When Im free...I'll sit on the sofa.....slowly recall these memories..that u all have given me..in this 5yrs...

Attended the graduation ceremony today....

All ended in our laughter....

Wonderful performances today....Good job,guys~

I almost lost my voice....I'm so excited with their performances...!

especially yew san & yong ming ! Yong ming dressed as a woman...

Wow....sexy babe..with D cup & large hips...S-shaped body !envy nia~


Their performance get the most applause...very creative....everyone "love" It

Ceremony ended at 1.00pm.....

We take pictures after that....Our last 5Murni class photo_we named It "全家福" !



Love u guys....crazy classmate!

1.Yilin
2.Carmen
3.Kah Feng
4.Jansen
5.Inez
6.Danny Lai
7.Kevin
8.Yvonna
9.Jane
10.Ching Ching
11.Chee Cong
12.Jun Hou
13.Shin Yi
14.Calvin
15.Eric
16.Angela
17.Carrie
18.Siow Sam
19.Jason
20.Jakent
21.Yuan Yuan
22.Danny Choo
23.Pamela
24.Kelly
25.Kilo
26.Pui Chen
27.Terrence
28.Kiddo
29.Max Chin
30.Hale Chu
31.CSiang
32.Vincent
33.Loong
34.Kai Zhe
35.Adwin
36.Zhi Yang

(name arranged according class-T)




wit my school-U

wit my class-T













No comments:

Post a Comment