Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OUR AFTERNOON

A message for him,last nite,told me he would come my house,today

I thought He was joking....i still told him dun cum "kacau" me...cos i wanna study~

Tis morning,he sent me a massage..He said to cum later....

"OMG~He was serious...." k ba...

1st...I rushed into my room...my bed full of clothes...

So..I have to clean up!

Suddenly..my phone rang..

His caller ID-------Jun

"ello"

"ei,wat u want for ur lunch?MCD~"
"burger?"

"no,i duwan...kinda full.."

"chicken or beef?"

"i duwan..."

"do you eat beef?"

"i duwan lo!"

"reali ah?ok lo..later i cum ya..."

"wat time?"

"duno.."

"oo...k lo.."

-dooooooooooooo-

1.10pm.....he reached...

my neighbour ...a bit surprised...

Her eyes as ... " wat? let boy in?boyfriend?"

I jus IGNORE it~

I said i was not hungry! he still brought me SR (secret receipe) !

lembu betul....*speechless

STUDY TIME:

He study bio....

and im jus doin nothin....

after tat...he started nagging me....

I picked up my physic....start study....

We study...also chat....

Most of our time is spent in chat..haha..

Study?jus 30%...i think...

He walked around my house~

and he said it was his home!

my bro support him...and said tis was his home!

keep hug my Sheep oso!

Geram~.........................

after tat,we sat on sofa....chat....

till 6pm...he was willing to go hom.....

NIce Day wit u,Mr.Lee :)










1 comment:

  1. thx for following my blog... so sweet of u~
    have a happie weekend ahead~! =)

    ReplyDelete