Saturday, November 27, 2010

MY LIFE_PART 10

hey guys...long time i didnt update my blog...

kinda sorry~im busy wit my SPM.....

so far...finish-ed 3 subject : B.Melayu,B Inggeris and Sejarah

well.....i think my result will be ok....around A-B

I believe...my efforts...will brin me a gud feedback~

cumin' week : Math,P.Moral,Add math and Physic....

goin to work hard for my add math...my weakest subject and im aim-ing an A for tis subject..

so...guys...PRAY for me!

*i think my luck are all used up on my exam....my most important document,IC lost already....

aiks~i duno whr it goes~i think nw "she" is lying on somewhr else...waiting me...

forget bout it~process of apply a new IC is putting me in a trouble....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

once bitter,twice shy.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good descriction of me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i trust you , bt ,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im hav no confidence in myself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment