Friday, November 5, 2010

LETTER FOR MR.LEE

It took me a long time to write tis...to you,Mr.lee

--------------------------------------------------

Primary school,after graduation,we began our new life..

Our secondary school life....and we have not seen each other...after tat...

In recent years....we r busy with our own things...

Gradually....I forgot you.....

Last year....you...appear...

Changed...from head to toe...

Big changes...

That little boy...grow up....

I almost cant recognize you....

The gentlemant....infront of me....is you?really?

Until u say "hi" to me...

A simple "hi"...let us return to previous...

and also takes us to a different future....

When i Fall,u helped me up...

My heart hurt,is you,help me dress my wounds

You use your tender,take care me....

Your good..i can not find a word to describe it....

With your shoulder,I was not afraid of anything....

I have tat qualifications,to have you?

i knw you hate tat i always say"im nt gud enuff"~

Tat is a fact!

Accept it....bt....

i will try my best...to be a gud leng po...haha....

and you.....pls keep ur promises....

always obey wat I say!

No objections ya....

After SPM,my life will be re-start....

and all my story...will be re-write....

Becos....you...are invite...by me...to join my world...

i duno wat will happen after 10years....

I only knw tat....tis moment....is the most important!




No comments:

Post a Comment