Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Untittle

Today,I carry all my textbooks to school....

Time's to return it.....

yesterday....whn i arrange the books....

a kind of feeling pop out...erm...hard to explain tat "feeling"....

I want to graduate...soon...

A little Reluctant...

Reluctant?!oh gosh...r u serious Inez?

yea...serious...

Gotta leave my crazy frens...cute classmate.....

and gotta end my Secondary School Days....

thn...Start College Life...

Crazy days, is gonna over...

Tense days, jus around the corner...

hmmm.....

Time "walk" kinda fast...IT does not need rest?

I need ! can Time jus stop for a while?

can wait me?i want rest..enjoy my life..high-tea with frens...hang out wit dear...shop-ing with mom...bla bla bla bla.....~

1 day 24 hours ....  NOt Enough!!

People are always work hard for a comfort living,Time is spent in work and academic.

All this is to provide families a quality of life.

Can people live for themselves for a second?

Stop the rapid pace,look around...

Listen...to our heart...what does It say? YOU hear that ? -Inez





No comments:

Post a Comment