Wednesday, March 2, 2011

:)

THX..Mr.Lee :)

some show off here ---> my V' day present..

which i jus get it on 28/02/2011


oops...angle problem....a bit aliasing....

i love it..!

Customized...LIMITED EDITION!!muahahaha...

hang out to hav movee..

The Mechanic



nice movee wit nice blast effect!

and also the handsome actor-Jason Statham...

after movee...

time to purchase of household goods...

owh!my nice hubbii!

handsome right?

after tat,dinner time!

plan to go to a korean restaurant..

but...close!

so...head to Tarot Cafe to solve our dinner...

im not a gud wife....i do not know how to cook!

but i will learn from my mum...when im free...

haha...im busy all the time :)

as a waiter,should be clear with his capacity!

gosh....passed by our table N times,still want giv me a innocent eyes!

Away please!!

dun disturb....

>.<

Home~

sweet time wit my dear :)




No comments:

Post a Comment