Thursday, March 24, 2011

MY RESULT

Get my result yesterday...
 
2As,6Bs and 2Cs...

Bahasa Melayu     B+
Bahasa Inggeris   B+
Pendidikan Moral   A-
Sejarah      B+
Mathematics   B
Add. Maths    C+
Physics    B+
Chemistry   C+
Biology    B
Bahasa Cina   A-


Results are totally out of my expected....i broke down....
 
very disappointed.....everyone said...."nevermind....you have worked so hard...."
 
nevermind???i mind!i mind...i really mind.....
 
I have high expectations....and thats why i fall so hurts......
 
My efforts...never give in return...
 
Maybe because im nt that smart...or..maybe im nt that fortunate....
 
Look at my result...i feel so useless....
 
my mood...my thinking....no one understands....
 
this juncture....how to pass through it.....
 
this fact.....how to face it....
 
I really feel very ashamed...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment