Monday, March 21, 2011

MY LIFE PART_16


blank.........

erm............

emm..........

ahh............

saturday...went to spotivo.....hav dinner with the craziest guy,sarvin again....


Jane absent....sad...without her...im speechless :(

ooh ya....meet a new guy...my hubb college-mate,Ronald a.k.a Ron

hello~oops....because he was laughing,i cant get in right...so...blur picca~

chit-chatting~till 8.30pm..

tadaa.....my yummy pasta.....with mushroom cream sauce and bacon....


after finish my plate...im full,and lil' tummy came out.....ish!!!

my hubb :)


ergh...nextime im goin to brin my camera out with me!

second round,accom hubb attend his secondary classmate gathering...

why im there??Forced by him....erm.....can't say "force"...

erm..situation----->

"u really duwan go with me?" with his soft...soft...soft sound....

"ok ok...i go with you..."my heart jus soft lik his sound!

see..see...see....

gosh.....tis few days....didnt sleep well....

result coming out at tis wednesday,23.march

im nervous...! till i have nightmares few days ago....

In the dream.....my result all CCCCCBBBBB!!!

what the H.....nervous + nightmares = goin crazy







No comments:

Post a Comment