Sunday, March 27, 2011

MY LIFE PART_16

Time,12.25am...

im here....update my diary again....

A bit of insomnia.....

:(

today went for injection......a lil' pain in my arm....paralyzed.....

Friday went for the enrolment.....i only attended for about 1hour....

before enrolment,went to Brandon lim's house!

big and nice but a bit messy......haha...thn breakfast..

after tat "1hour enrolment",went to hubb's house....

while waiting his friend....take a short nap :)

seriously..i dun like his bed!!!!!!!

about 1.30pm....went to train station to pick up his friends

leave them at Inti...thn we went for lunch....

hubb not in the mood....his ferrari was injured....

:(

I don't konw how to coax him....so..keep silent....shhhh~

Bac to my house after that...

he is tired...keep yaw whn driving...

So....i keep talking with him....

He only slept for 3hours....IM super..heart-ache...

reach my house....i forced him to sleep for a lil' moment..

i promised him will wake him up after i bathe....

i lied to him...

after bathe...i saw him sleep so well....

im not willing to wake him......so..i just let him sleep....

he loves my bed.....comfortable...he said...

So sweet when i was lying beside him,look at him...

the way he fell asleep.....i still remember.....so so so...sweet...

went to dinner with dad,mum & bro....

we have been chatting non-stop..!I like this feeling...

< FAMILY > :)

dad polished my hubb's ferrari

my dad said "this was the best"

better than before-I said...

before hubb leave.....he still chat with my mum....countless topic....

i keep ask him " do you want to go home??!!!"- I repeated this sentence for N timessssss...

and he replied " u dont want reverse the car for me,hw to go home?!"- He also repeated this sentence for N timessssss.......

finally...he leave at 11.20pm....

phew*

College Life start at Monday....im well prepared!!i will work harder!

sad....hubb going to move to KL...stay at there >.<

less chance for us to meet......well....

there must be some weird feeling...that i really can't find a word to describe it...

is okay......

:)

mum asked me...."want to appeal?for ur spm result.."

"no....if i really get A...so what...."

"unless u happy.."

"no...dont want....just can upgrade to A-...cant apply scholarship...."

actually....my dad and mum can effort my fees...but..i reali hope that i can get scholarship to....ease their burden......i hope i can let my parents enjoy their happy life...in the future....so...i will work hard for my hope!

Bless me!












No comments:

Post a Comment