Wednesday, June 29, 2011

IS All ABOUT ME

after the "LIFE", im disappear...

So sorry...okay..now,IM Back...with a big bag of news....

Holiday'ing....

everyday sleep until noon....blame the curtain....

The ability of the curtain to block the sun is too strong....Operating well...thumbs up for the curtain...

Assignment not complete yet....How to do? *big head

Well....5days left....Oh,a short holiday....Not enough Not enough!!!

Went to Johor last friday with my dear...

as my wish....went to Singapore also~

Chinatown,Vivo City,Marina Bay....


Chinatown..full of Chinese flavor...

city gallery...map of S'pore..excellent..applause please!

Mood Spoilted because rain damn heavy on that day..

So...Sentosa trip forced to cancel..oh..bye bye to the beach :(

My bad temper spoilt the trip also...

seriously..i will not deal to bring along a burden for my next trip!

Food makes me happy..

Eat a lot at Johor...!!

I damn miss the food...

duck noodle...ikan bakar...sotong...kuey teow gia...

osh~! Drooling.... =~=

3days stay together with dear,

I truly understand what is "together"

:]



 hubbii...forgive my fault please...I really have done it wrong...

I should not act like a boss...Should not be capricious...

Should not think too much..Should always listen to you

I am really a bad girlfriend..

Starting today...I will get rid of my bad habits..

Be your good girlfriend....Be your " little women"

Now,You are my boss...






No comments:

Post a Comment